Recently a friend made a comment to me that salads are great, but can get so boring! This can be true…but what if it isn’t??!!! What if salads can be like snowflakes…each one unique and with its own share of excitement??? Okay maybe, that is going a little far, but hear me out. If you are bored with your salad routine, here are 5 new ideas that you may want to try out.
- Arugula tossed in bruschetta mix with cucumber slices and quartered hard boiled egg on top.
- Spinach tossed in Costco quinoa salad with diced avocado and baby tomatoes on top.
- Roasted Brussel sprouts (in place of true salad greens), roasted sweet potatoes, diced tomato, and peppers, and crumbled hard boiled egg or feta cheese.
- Romaine lettuce and kale tossed in walnut olive oil and strawberry balsamic vinegar, topped with diced avocado and Central Roast Walnut Superberry blend (available at Costco).
- Kale and diced veggies tossed in avocado oil infused with and a drop of lemon or lime essential oil (Doterra only of course!!!) with sautéed mushrooms, pomegranate seeds, and almonds.
Hoping these give you some fun ideas for a salad makeover in your home!
Until next time…stay healthy!