This incredibly easy and delicious meal is amazing option for Father’s Day but also great for “date night in” or a quick and easy week night meal!
Here is the full recipe:
1 salmon fillet per person
4 cups cauliflower rice
1 Chinese eggplant
2 large handfuls of spinach
1 cup @mayakaimalfoods Simmering Sauce (mild, medium, spicy, or some of each!)
Instructions: Fish and Eggplant
1) Preheat oven to 425F and wash the eggplant.
2) Once it is up to temperature place the salmon on a baking stone and place it in the oven for 10 minutes.
3) Slice the eggplant diagonally and set aside. After the salmon has been in the oven for 10 minutes add the eggplant and put the pan back into the oven for another 10 minutes. Then remove the pan a second time and pour your choice of summer sauce over the eggplant and salmon. Place the pan back into the oven for 3-5 minutes or until the fish is cooked through.
Instructions: Cauliflower Rice
1) Pour cauliflower rice into a fry pan.
2) Wash and chop the spinach using a knife or kitchen scissors and add it to the cauliflower.
3) Wash and dice the zucchini very finely and add it to the cauliflower rice.
4) Add about 1/2 cup of your choice of Maya Kaimal Simmering Sauce and stir gently as you heat on medium heat until all is warmed through.
Plate meal as you desire and enjoy! If your family is new to curry, add a spoonful of your favourite yogurt on top.